Some sites may prevent you from using a Sudo phone number for account creation. Website sign up and login page changes may cause the auto-form filling to fail. You can access your account activity details and copy the details into a website form in the event of auto-filling failures.
Articles in this section
- What are Accounts in the Activities tab?
- How do I create a new Account? - Activities
- How do I add an existing Account? - Activities
- How do I remove an Account? - Activities
- Can I access my Account from outside of Norton Privacy? - Activities
- If I delete an Account in Norton Privacy, does it still exist outside of the app? - Activities
- Are there sites I cannot create an Account with? - Activities
- How do I create an Account to a site that is not listed? - Activities
- I don't want to receive emails from an Account I created. - Activities
- Generating a new password - Activities