From the Browser tab > tap the 3-dot Menu at the bottom > tap Settings
Search Engine: a software system that is designed to search for information on the World Wide Web.
- The default Search Engine for Norton Privacy Browser is DuckDuckGo.
- Tap Search Engine to change your default search engine to one of the options listed.
- Anytime you type in a phrase, or word in the Address Bar at the top of the browser screen, the returned results will come from the Search Engine you've chosen.
Keep open tabs and history
Enabled: Your Norton Privacy Browser will keep your tabs open and keep a recording of your browser history recording even if you close out of the Browser tab.
Disabled: Your Norton Privacy Browser will not keep a recording of your browser history, cookies, and all tabs will close each time you exit out of the Browser tab.
Clear History and Website Data
You can clear your browser history here or through the History option in the 3-dot Menu.
Clear History and Website Data will also clear your Website Data which includes cookies.
- If you clear your cookies, you’ll be logged out of all websites and those websites won’t remember any settings you’ve changed on them.
- When you use the Norton Privacy Browser, any Accounts you've setup from the Activities tab will show on the Browser homepage and automatically log you in when you tap an Account.