Your Funding Source’s credit or debit card statement transaction will show a charge for “Virtual Card ****####” (the last 4 digits of the virtual card) for the amount you originally funded the virtual card plus the service fee.
Articles in this section
- How do I use Norton Privacy virtual credit cards?
- Do the virtual cards work worldwide?
- How do I pay for virtual credit cards?
- How much do virtual cards cost?
- Are there limits on the virtual cards?
- What transaction information shows on my Apple Pay funding source?
- Why does my virtual card already have a billing address assigned?
- What name and billing address can I use on my virtual card?
- How do I refund my virtual card balance?
- Is the service fee refundable on a virtual card?