If the online merchant declines your virtual card, please check:
- Your remaining virtual card balance is greater than the amount of the purchase
- Ensure all card details were entered correctly on the merchant's website (16 digit card number, expiration, CVV)
- Ensure the correct billing address for the virtual card was entered
- Ensure you are not purchasing a gift card - not possible at this time.
If all of these are correct or have been entered correctly, then:
- The merchant may not accept MasterCard credit cards
- They may not accept Norton Privacy virtual cards
- They are not a US-based merchant
Please contact the merchant if you believe these criteria have been met and the issue persists.