Yes, Norton Privacy allows you to receive and view attachments in an email as either in the body of the email or as an attachment.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my incoming email sound / tone?
- What will my Sudo email address look like?
- Can I reset / change an email address for my Sudo?
- What will happen if someone sends an email to a deleted Sudo email address?
- How big is my Norton Privacy email storage?
- How do I access my Sudo emails?
- What email folders does Norton Privacy support?
- How do I add an attachment to an email?
- Can I receive attachments in an email?
- How do I block an email sender?