One of the reasons you may not be receiving incoming calls is that your iPhone and/or Norton Privacy notifications are not properly set-up.
To check you have notifications enabled on your iPhone:
- Tap Settings from your iPhone/device home screen
- Scroll down to and tap Norton Privacy
- Tap Notifications and ensure that you have Allow Notifications enabled
To check you have notifications enabled in Norton Privacy:
- Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner
- Tap Settings
- Tap Notification Settings
- Tap the Sudo you want to check (you will have to check each Sudo)
- Ensure Receive Call Notifications is enabled
If your notifications are properly set-up and you are continuing to experience issues, please contact your support team.