After installing Norton Privacy, you will be taken through the simple process of creating your first Sudo.
- Name your Sudo: The name will be the name of your new Sudo identity
- Choose your phone number: The location is used to generate a phone number for that specific location (City/Country)
- You will be prompted to give "Access to the Microphone"; tap "OK" in order for your phone calls to function properly.
- Create your email address: The name you created first, is used to derive the email address of your new Sudo. You can change and customize the address at this time.
- Choose a role: You can add a role to help you remember your Sudo's purpose.
During the Norton Privacy beta phase, editing a phone number after it's been created will not be possible.
For live users: After you have created your first Sudo, you can always go back and edit/change the details of the Sudo; including the phone number, email address, name, and more!
Go ahead and take a quick Tour of Norton Privacy and get familiar with your new favorite app!