SudoPay has been temporarily removed from the Apple App Store and is no longer available for use. For existing users with active balances on their SudoPay virtual cards, you can still shop online with your card until the remainder of your active card balance is empty. You also have the option to refund your remaining balance.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I create a new SudoPay virtual card?
- What is SudoPay App?
- How do I use SudoPay?
- How do I enter the virtual card information into a merchant’s online checkout form?
- Where is SudoPay’s Safari browser extension download located?
- How do SudoPay virtual cards work with online retailers and merchants?
- How do I pay for my SudoPay virtual cards?
- How much do SudoPay virtual cards cost?
- What transaction information shows up on my credit or debit card that I have set up in Apple Pay?
- Where is the SudoPay virtual card’s transaction history?