Yes, MySudo allows you to receive and view attachments in an email as either in the body of the email or as an attachment.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my incoming email sound/tone?
- Can I reset/change an email address for my Sudo?
- What will happen if someone sends an email to a deleted Sudo email address?
- How big is MySudo email storage?
- How do I access my Sudo emails?
- What email folders does MySudo support?
- How do I add an attachment to an email?
- Can I receive attachments in an email?
- How do I delete multiple emails at a time?
- What happens to my emails once I trash them?