There are a couple of ways to block an incoming phone number from calling you:
- Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner
- Tap "Settings"
- Tap "Call Settings"
- Tap "Block List"
- Tap "Block Contact"
- Select the contact you want to add to the Block List
- to remove that contact from the Block List, tap "Edit" > tap the red icon > tap "Unblock"
- From the Call Log or Global Menu under your Sudo
- Tap the "i" icon to the right of the contact/phone number
- Tap "Block this Contact" (if one of your contacts). Tap "Block this Caller" (if not one of your contacts)
You can also "reset" (change) your number if the annoyance you are receiving warrants it.