If you are unable to send and/or receive messages, first, you should check that you have good network connectivity (wi-fi or cell coverage).
Check that your device's time/date settings are set to "Automatic":
- Tap "Setting" from your iPhone home screen
- Tap "General"
- Tap "Date & Time"
- Ensure "Set Automatically" is enabled
Check you have notifications enabled in the SudoApp:
- Tap Settings icon in the top right of the Sudo home screen
- Tap the Sudo you want to edit (you will have to check each Sudo)
- Tap Message Settings
- Ensure "Show Message Notifications" is enabled
Check you have notifications enabled on your iPhone:
- Tap "Settings" from your iPhone/device home screen
- Scroll down to Sudo
- Tap Sudo to see all options enabled for Sudo
- Tap "Notifications" and ensure that you have "Allow Notifications" enabled
If your problem is not related to either of the above issues, please contact [email protected]