One of the reasons you may not be receiving incoming calls is that your iPhone and/or SudoApp notifications are not properly set-up.
To check you have notifications enabled on your iPhone:
- Tap "Settings" from your iPhone/device home screen
- Scroll down to Sudo
- Tap Sudo to see all options enabled for Sudo
- Tap "Notifications" and ensure that you have "Allow Notifications" enabled
To check you have notifications enabled in the SudoApp:
- Tap Settings icon in the top right of the Sudo home screen
- Tap the Sudo you want to check (you will have to check each Sudo)
- Tap "Call Settings"
- Ensure "Show Call Notifications" is enabled
If your notifications are properly set-up and you are continuing to experience issues, please contact [email protected]