Yes, SudoPay virtual cards can be created for an amount between $25 and $200 USD. Users are limited to virtual card(s) up to a total value of $200 per day. Please see the Fair Use Policy for further information.
Articles in this section
- What is SudoPay App?
- How do I use SudoPay?
- How do I enter the virtual card information into a merchant’s online checkout form?
- Where is SudoPay’s Safari browser extension download located?
- How do SudoPay virtual cards work with online retailers and merchants?
- How do I pay for my SudoPay virtual cards?
- How much do SudoPay virtual cards cost?
- What transaction information shows up on my credit or debit card that I have set up in Apple Pay?
- Where is the SudoPay virtual card’s transaction history?
- How do I refund the balance on a SudoPay virtual credit card?