Some online merchants require a billing address when purchasing from their sites. The SudoPay virtual cards come with a default billing address shown in SudoPay for each virtual card and in the card’s Settings. You can change or update the billing address of the card from card Settings. Please remember that the shipping address should be an address where you want the items delivered, otherwise you won’t receive your goods or services.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I create a new SudoPay virtual card?
- What is SudoPay App?
- How do I use SudoPay?
- How do I enter the virtual card information into a merchant’s online checkout form?
- Where is SudoPay’s Safari browser extension download located?
- How do SudoPay virtual cards work with online retailers and merchants?
- How do I pay for my SudoPay virtual cards?
- How much do SudoPay virtual cards cost?
- What transaction information shows up on my credit or debit card that I have set up in Apple Pay?
- Where is the SudoPay virtual card’s transaction history?