SudoPay virtual cards are purchased via the credit card in your Apple Pay wallet, right on your iPhone. Using any valid credit or debit card in Apple Pay, users can fund and create their SudoPay virtual cards in the SudoPay application. The funding source will be charged the value of the virtual card plus a small service fee, each time you create one. For example. if you create a SudoPay virtual card for $100, your funding source in Apple Pay will be charged $100 plus a small one-time service fee.
Articles in this section
- What is SudoPay App?
- How do I use SudoPay?
- How do I enter the virtual card information into a merchant’s online checkout form?
- Where is SudoPay’s Safari browser extension download located?
- How do SudoPay virtual cards work with online retailers and merchants?
- How do I pay for my SudoPay virtual cards?
- How much do SudoPay virtual cards cost?
- What transaction information shows up on my credit or debit card that I have set up in Apple Pay?
- Where is the SudoPay virtual card’s transaction history?
- How do I refund the balance on a SudoPay virtual credit card?