When you install SudoApp on your 2nd device (iPhone/iPad), proceed through the on boarding screens:
- Tap SudoApp Settings
- Tap "Import Sudo Data from Another Device"
On your first/original device, from SudoApp Settings:
- Tap "Sync Sudo Data to Another Device"
- ****Ensure the brightness is up all the way when the QR Code appears****
- Your SudoApp security keys are transferred via the generated QR code to your 2nd device
- Now you can access your original SudoApp account on your 2nd device
Alternatively you can always restore your original SudoApp account onto your 2nd device via backup. Please see How do I create a Recovery Password and backup my SudoApp account