When you create a SudoPay virtual card, the amount of the card is charged to your Funding Source in Apple Pay, which is your personal credit or debit card. Therefore, “SudoPay” will show up as the merchant for all SudoPay virtual cards created.
Articles in this section
- What is SudoPay App?
- How do I use SudoPay?
- How do I enter the virtual card information into a merchant’s online checkout form?
- Where is SudoPay’s Safari browser extension download located?
- How do SudoPay virtual cards work with online retailers and merchants?
- How do I pay for my SudoPay virtual cards?
- How much do SudoPay virtual cards cost?
- What transaction information shows up on my credit or debit card that I have set up in Apple Pay?
- Where is the SudoPay virtual card’s transaction history?
- How do I refund the balance on a SudoPay virtual credit card?