Please follow the merchant’s policies for exchanges and returns. All refunds made by a merchant to your SudoPay virtual card will be posted to your virtual card within 1-3 business days of the merchant posting the refund; which is dependent on the merchant. If you do not see a refund within that time period, please follow-up with the merchant.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I create a new SudoPay virtual card?
- What is SudoPay App?
- How do I use SudoPay?
- How do I enter the virtual card information into a merchant’s online checkout form?
- Where is SudoPay’s Safari browser extension download located?
- How do SudoPay virtual cards work with online retailers and merchants?
- How do I pay for my SudoPay virtual cards?
- How much do SudoPay virtual cards cost?
- What transaction information shows up on my credit or debit card that I have set up in Apple Pay?
- Where is the SudoPay virtual card’s transaction history?