SudoPay virtual cards have a customizable name and billing address. We provide a default, however, you can change this at any time through the SudoPay app. Please note that you must update and save the name and billing address in the SudoPay app for the your billing address to take effect on the applicable virtual card. The name and billing address you use on a retailer's/merchant's site must match the name and billing address for the virtual card in the SudoPay app.
Articles in this section
- What is SudoPay App?
- How do I use SudoPay?
- How do I enter the virtual card information into a merchant’s online checkout form?
- Where is SudoPay’s Safari browser extension download located?
- How do SudoPay virtual cards work with online retailers and merchants?
- How do I pay for my SudoPay virtual cards?
- How much do SudoPay virtual cards cost?
- What transaction information shows up on my credit or debit card that I have set up in Apple Pay?
- Where is the SudoPay virtual card’s transaction history?
- How do I refund the balance on a SudoPay virtual credit card?