In the SudoPay app you can access and view your SudoPay virtual cards, card details, and transaction history. By tapping on a virtual card from the home screen, you’ll be able to see the Transactions and Settings for that card. Tapping Transactions will provide a list of the transactions associated with the selected SudoPay virtual card.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I create a new SudoPay virtual card?
- What is SudoPay App?
- How do I use SudoPay?
- How do I enter the virtual card information into a merchant’s online checkout form?
- Where is SudoPay’s Safari browser extension download located?
- How do SudoPay virtual cards work with online retailers and merchants?
- How do I pay for my SudoPay virtual cards?
- How much do SudoPay virtual cards cost?
- What transaction information shows up on my credit or debit card that I have set up in Apple Pay?
- Where is the SudoPay virtual card’s transaction history?