Retailers and merchants process SudoPay virtual cards the same way they process all MasterCard transactions. The SudoPay virtual card number and information is processed at checkout where the merchant sees and potentially saves the virtual credit card information on file. Since you are using a SudoPay virtual card, the online merchant will not see your personal credit/debit card or Funding Source information, they will only see the SudoPay virtual card information.
Articles in this section
- What is SudoPay App?
- How do I use SudoPay?
- How do I enter the virtual card information into a merchant’s online checkout form?
- Where is SudoPay’s Safari browser extension download located?
- How do SudoPay virtual cards work with online retailers and merchants?
- How do I pay for my SudoPay virtual cards?
- How much do SudoPay virtual cards cost?
- What transaction information shows up on my credit or debit card that I have set up in Apple Pay?
- Where is the SudoPay virtual card’s transaction history?
- How do I refund the balance on a SudoPay virtual credit card?