Download the SudoPay app from the Apple App store. Make sure Apple Pay is setup with your personal credit or debit card. This card is used to fund your SudoPay card(s) and insures that your use is 100% anonymous and secure. In the SudoPay app, you create a virtual card for a preset or custom amount. Now you can use the virtual credit card as you would a normal credit card with online merchants and retailers that accept MasterCard as a form of payment.
Articles in this section
- What is SudoPay App?
- How do I use SudoPay?
- How do I enter the virtual card information into a merchant’s online checkout form?
- Where is SudoPay’s Safari browser extension download located?
- How do SudoPay virtual cards work with online retailers and merchants?
- How do I pay for my SudoPay virtual cards?
- How much do SudoPay virtual cards cost?
- What transaction information shows up on my credit or debit card that I have set up in Apple Pay?
- Where is the SudoPay virtual card’s transaction history?
- How do I refund the balance on a SudoPay virtual credit card?