Yes, SudoApp allows you to receive and view attachments in an email as either in the body of the email or as an attachment.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my incoming Email sound/tone?
- What will my Sudo email address look like?
- Can I reset/change an email address for my Sudo?
- What will happen if someone sends an email to one of my deleted Sudo email addresses?
- How big is my SudoApp email storage?
- How do I access my Sudo emails?
- What email folders does SudoApp support?
- Can I add an attachment to an email?
- Can I receive attachments in an email?
- How do I block an email sender?