Yes, you can easily edit the details on any of your Sudos by tapping on the “i” icon on the selected Sudo:
- Tap “add notes” to add notes/data related to your Sudo such as sites you have used Sudo with, the purpose of this Sudo, or anything else you need.
Tap the settings icon in the top left corner and update every aspect of your Sudo including:
- Tap the camera icon to update your Avatar picture
- Tap “Label” to update the Sudos Label. The Label is used to easily identify the Sudo and it’s purpose, for instance “Shopping,” “Selling,” “Dating,” “Craigslist,” etc.
- Tap “Name” to update your name
- Tap “Reset” beside the phone number to change your existing phone number
- Tap “Reset” beside the email address to change your existing email address
- Tap one of the colors to change your Sudos color theme
- Tap "Call Settings" to change your ringtones / voicemail
- Tap "Email Settings" to change your email sounds
- Tap "Message Settings" to change your messaging sounds
- Tap “Delete this Sudo” to completely remove your Sudo, including all data
- Tap “Done” in top right corner to save any changes.