An optional feature when creating a Sudo phone number is to, by default, create your phone number in your current location. You can override this location if desired. If you don’t allow SudoApp to access your location services, you will always need to type in your location when creating a new phone number.
Articles in this section
- How do I create my first Sudo (Identity)?
- How many phone numbers can I create?
- What countries can I message?
- What countries can I call?
- Why does SudoApp ask me to accept Apple PUSH notifications?
- Why does SudoApp want access to my location services?
- How do I create another Sudo (Identity)?
- How many Sudos can I create?
- How many email addresses can I create?
- How do I change the color of my Sudo card?