Apple PUSH notifications are used to notify you that you have an incoming call, or a text/email message has arrived in SudoApp. If you do not accept PUSH notifications, you will not be notified of incoming calls or that new messages/emails have arrived.
Articles in this section
- How do I create my first Sudo (Identity)?
- How many phone numbers can I create?
- What countries can I message?
- What countries can I call?
- Why does SudoApp ask me to accept Apple PUSH notifications?
- Why does SudoApp want access to my location services?
- How do I create another Sudo (Identity)?
- How many Sudos can I create?
- How many email addresses can I create?
- How do I change the color of my Sudo card?