No! In fact we don’t even know who you are. SudoApp uses security keys stored on your device to log into your account. Your Sudo data (calls, msg, email, etc.) is always encrypted with these security keys, and only you have access to them. You are the only person who can decrypt your data as only you and your device have the security keys to unlock it!
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of using SudoApp?
- Which devices can I use SudoApp on?
- What is SudoApp?
- Will SudoApp be available on any other device? The Web? Desktop?
- Is SudoApp free to download?
- What does SudoApp cost to use?
- Does SudoApp use full end-to-end encryption?
- Once I have used all my nine FREE phone numbers can I get more?
- Unlimited calls for FREE*? Really?
- Unlimited text, picture, and video messages for FREE*? Really?