The voice calls are made over your data connection and consume 6 kilobytes per second. Another way to look at it is 1MB for a 3-minute call. Therefore, if you are using your device on a cellular network, the call will consume some of the data allowance from your cellular data plan. We strongly recommend that you are connected to wi-fi if using Sudo for frequent calling so that you do not incur excess charges on your cellular data plan.
Articles in this section
- Is there a calling-time limit when calling another SudoApp user?
- Why can't I purchase more credits for calling?
- Is there a calling-time limit when calling a non-SudoApp user?
- When someone calls one of my Sudos, how will I know which Sudo they are calling?
- Does the Sudo phone number support National and International calling?
- How do I make an International Call from SudoApp?
- How much data is used by a voice call and will this consume some of my cell data plan?
- Does SudoApp have CallKit?
- Why is there a delay when I answer a call to when the other person can hear me?
- When I make or receive a call on one of my Sudos, why is the call recorded in my iOS device call logs?