You can create up to 9 custom phone numbers for free. This includes adding a new phone number to a Sudo or resetting (changing) an existing phone number on an existing Sudo. For a small fee, you can create additional phone numbers, however, you can only have up to 9 active phone numbers at a time.
Articles in this section
- How do I create my first Sudo (Identity)?
- How many phone numbers can I create?
- Why does SudoApp ask me to accept Apple PUSH notifications?
- Why does SudoApp want access to my location services?
- How do I create another Sudo (Identity)?
- How many Sudos can I create?
- How many email addresses can I create?
- How do I change the color of my Sudo card?
- What happens if I delete my Primary Sudo avatar?
- What is the purpose of the Primary Sudo?