Yes. After using your 9 free phone numbers, any additional numbers or resets will require an in-app purchase. Pricing varies and starts at $0.99/number. If you are attempting a number reset, or are adding a phone number beyond your 9th number (e.g. if you deleted one of your 9 Sudos and are creating a new Sudo), SudoApp will prompt you with an in-app purchase. Note that you can only have nine phone numbers active at any time.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of using SudoApp?
- Which devices can I use SudoApp on?
- What is SudoApp?
- Will SudoApp be available on any other device? The Web? Desktop?
- Is SudoApp free to download?
- What does SudoApp cost to use?
- Does SudoApp use full end-to-end encryption?
- Once I have used all my nine FREE phone numbers can I get more?
- Unlimited calls for FREE*? Really?
- Unlimited text, picture, and video messages for FREE*? Really?